How to Apply for a Passport
1. Get the Passport Application Form: One can apply for Passport through Online Registration, (after doing online registration, get print outs of the application form) click here for details for Online Registration. Apart from this applicant can submit directly in the respective passport office/ DPCs/Speed post centers, get the relevant application form from here.
2. How to fill the Form: The Passport Application Form is Machine Readable. Please follow the instructions as follows:
- Use capital letters only. Particulars given in the form will be printed in the passport. Therefore, please be careful in filling up the form and avoid any mistakes.
- Use black/blue ball pen only
- Do not fill the form with pencils or ink-pen.
- While filling up the boxes, kindly leave one box blank after each completed word.
- Write clearly within the box without touching the boundaries.
- Adjust the information to fit within the number of given boxes.
- Do not write anything outside the box. Avoid over-writing
- Incomplete application will not be accepted.
Columnwise Guidelines for filling the application form can be had from here.
Note: All original documents are to be shown at the time of submission of the passport application form. With the Original Passport Application Form, self-attested copies of all required documents need to be attached. Illiterate applicants should put only thumb impression in the box meant for thumb impression/signature. In case an applicant has stayed at more than one address during the last one year, he/she should furnish two additional photocopies of the PP form for each additional place of stay.
3. Where to Apply : For Online Registration, the applicant has to submit the print outs of the application form along with required documents to the respective passport office in the appointment date and time printed. Apart from this Passport Applications can be submitted at
- The counter of the Passport office
- The Speed Post centers
- District Passport Cells
- Passport Collection Centers
An application for a passport may be submitted personally OR through a representative (any close member of the family or recognized travel agent(s) only) carrying an authority letter.
4. Urgent Passport: Refer Tatkaal Scheme in case if applicant needs the passport urgently.
5. Fee Structure: Refer Fee Structure for the fees to be submitted.
6. Check List: Refer Check List for the required documents to be submitted along with the application form.
I'll immediately bookmark your website as I can't find your e-mail subscription link or newsletter service. Do you have any? Kindly let me know so that I may just subscribe. Thanks http://tastravelanak.blogspot.com/2013/10/travel-bag-anak-murah-sofia-besar.html
I found out your blog site on google and find out a couple of your own early content. extend to hold up the very good function. I just added up your Feed to my person MSN News book reader. seeking for ahead to reading through more of your stuff later on!…
I'll immediately bookmark your website as I can't find your e-mail subscription link or newsletter service. Do you have any? Kindly let me know so that I may just subscribe. Thanks.
This is a really super post. should admit that you are amid the best author I have read. I realise your making the effort to talk about this class of item.
Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your website with more information? It is extremely helpful for me
I consider this mail as one of the best mail ever. It is one of a kind. I actually adore the significant ideas that you offer in the content. I am looking ahead for more important thoughts and more blogs. Your such a lucky one to have this gift basket of information. Keep it up !!!!
What an amazing post that I have ever come through. It gives the information that I was really searching for the past week and I am really satisfied with this post. Need more like this.
i would like to take pass port my name is printed in ssc marks memo as B.RAJENDER but in my graduation and post grsdution certificates printed as BURKA RAJENDER .which certificate should i enclose to apply and which certificate name they will consider please inform me
Wonderful post, thanks for putting this together! This is obviously one great post. Thanks for the valuable information and insights you have so provided here.